I really do love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! I earn money from doing what I love to do plus I can then offer you awesome deals like this ….
So what comes in the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit??
Well, anything you like really to the value of $235! You can choose stamps, papers, Big Shot, Project Life, My Digital Studio – if it’s in any of the current catalogues then you can include it in your kit – you can even select items on the Clearance Rack or Weekly Deals! Sweet huh? You’ll also receive a business pack which includes Catalogues, Order Forms, Invitations and the like.
5% Cashback – oh yes please!
Do you see that?? not only is the kit discounted by 25% but any retail orders you place during December you’ll earn a bonus 5% Cashback which will be paid in January. How perfect to do your Christmas shopping and then be rewarded for it! Plus if you place your first order within 45 days and its $300 or more you’ll get a bonus 10% on that as well – plus Hostess Rewards!
Why be a Demonstrator?
Well if the discount and the cashback isn’t enough for you then maybe these benefits might convince you ….
- 5% Cashback on all December sales (paid in January)
- 20% commission on your orders
- $235 worth of Stampin Up products for just
- bonus 10% commission on your first order of $300 or more within first 45 days
- Kit is fully customisable – you choose what you want!
- Free Postage on your kit!
- view and pre-order from new catalogues one month before they go online
- free stamps through Stampin’ Start
- No Annual Fees!
- No obligation to hold a number of workshops or parties – you dont even have to hold them at all if you dont want to!
- No penalties if you drop
- Whether you decide to sign just for you or to run it as a business I am here to help you with every step.
Become a part of my Latte Girls Stampin’ Up! Team today and enjoy ….
- access to my private Facebook Team Group – The Latte Girls!
- enjoy monthly gatherings (we also meet online for those who aren’t local)
- participate or be inspired by the Latte Girls Blog Hops
- Latte Girls Challenges
- be involved in one of the largest Teams in Australia
- One on One Coaching and Training
- enjoy being part of the Worldwide Stampin Up Community with access to thousand of ideas and samples
Also, when you join Stampin’ Up! you’ll get two free months of the Demonstrator Website which allows people to join your team, check out your schedule for classes and to shop online in your store. After 2 months you can decide if you wish to ccontinue your Demonstrator Website or if you wish to let it go. It also has a blog page so you can share your projects and Stampin Up specials with your followers.
Why did I join Stampin’ Up!?
I joined for the kit and here I am 8 years later still loving what I do and love sharing it with others. When I joined the kit was $324 and the only thing you could choose was the colour of 5 different ink pads and stamp sets to a particular value. I love how Stampin’ Up! listen to their demonstrators and have resdesigned it so you can choose what you want and for a much cheaper outlay!
Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator has blessed me in so many ways – I’ve made thousands of friends from all over Australia and the world, been on two overseas trips paid for by Stampin Up and am able to earn an income that contributes to our household income and allows us to do things and purchase things we wouldnt have been able to otherwise. My stamping and crafts have improved immensely from when I first started and I’ve even got up and spoken in front of 600 demonstrators and I can assure you that is not something I would have done years ago! I wouldnt even get up in front of 10 people! It’s also been great therapy for me as I’ve recovered from the loss of our son at 35 weeks and severe depression. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2004 and being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator allows me to work when I can and not have to be on my feet all day – I know that after a big workshop I need to take the next day off and I can do that with Stampin’ Up! Not so much with a regular employer!
I would absolutely love to have you join my team and be blessed by Stampin’ Up! as well and it’s really very simple. You can join quickly and easily online with a Credit or Debit Card or we can fill in the forms and send them to Head Office for processing. Online is quicker and that also means you’ll get your Kit quicker too!
If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask me any and all questions as I’m more than happy to do so.
Hope we chat soon!