This was the card that was highlighted in the Splitcoast Stampers Weekly Inkling – the regular newsletter you can get for free and it is full of great information, tutorials and challenges and well worth signing up for!
Beate does such stunning work and writes wonderful tutorials so that anyone can follow them & make lovely cards – if I can do it anyone can!!
Now can you believe there is NO INK and NO STAMPS on this card???? yes its true! A bit unlike me hey? Nearly fell off my chair when I realised but boy how much do I love the new Stampin’ Up!Ã‚Â® rub ons?? they are wonderful and work first go unlike some others I know of from a major brand too – but we wont talk about thems.
Paper: Blue Bayou textured CS, Soft Sky textured CS, Fall Flowers DSP
Accessories: Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, Cherished Memories Rub Ons, Tool Kit, circle punches, corner rounder, Pretties Kit.
I think it turned out a bit nice – just love the new In Colours and Designer Series Papers. I hope the recipient likes this card.
Rules of Tagging are …
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So here are my 7 facts
- I am married with 2 daughters and we have 3 angels in heaven.
- We have a thing about birthdays … I share my birthday with my aunt & brother-in-law, My oldest daughter was born on my grandfathers birthday, my youngest was born on my hubbies grandmothers birthday, My mum’s birthday is 2 days after my father-in-law and my dad’s birthday is 2 days before my Mother-in-law. Weird huh?
- I love watching the crime shows on TV especially, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, NCIS, Without a Trace, Cold Case, Womens Murder Club, Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent, Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Bones and I also like to watch Greys Anatomy, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Torchwood and ReGenesis.
- I love to watch Aussie Rules Football and love my Sydney Swans
- Looooove my coffee – but I think everyone knows that!
- I have fibromyalgia and was diagnosed in 2004
- I am a night owl and love to sit up in the wee hours of the morning making cards
Now onto tagging 7 more blogs I love to visit …
- Maxine Conrad – Max runs Utah Divas International which is a group just for SU Demonstrators and a great resource so if you want to know more about this then just ask me.
- Sharon Davis – a fellow demonstrator, lovely lady & friend and one very busy gal – I dont know how she does all she does!
- Stacey – a great friend from Texas and wannabe Aussie 😉
- Creations by Adela – this lady does such lovely work and is a SU demo in USA
- Kerri Hunter – lovely friend and another Aussie demo
- Vanessa Webb – one of my very talented downlines
- Tracey Eaton – my lovely upline & its about time she put up another post 😉
Now its time for me to sign off and leave comments on all those blogs so they know they’ve been tagged.
Hope you are all very nice to your Mums tomorrow for Mother’s Day and for all the mums – Have a great day and dont do anything you dont wanna 😉