Woohoo … it’s Friday!
I have a super quick and easy card for you today. Well actually … it’s a note card!
I love using the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards – they are a sweet size to give and make a really quick and easy card which is great if you are in a rush or forgot a kid’s party or need a quick card for a friend – they make an awesome gift too!
These were ones I made as a Thank You for orders in February.
5 Quick Steps
- Punch Heart out of Whisper White piece
- Using Square or Hexagon Punch line punched out heart so its in the centre and punch.
- Punch Label Bracket Punch from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
- Adhere punched out pieces on card with Dimensionals
- Stamp Sentiment from Endless Thanks
It’s just that easy! You could make a bunch of these – say 4 or 5 and give them as a gift.
The Note Cards and Envelopes come in a pack of 20 so you could get 4 or 5 sets from one pack and at just $10.50 per pack that makes it a really affordable gift to give. It will also save the recipient a bundle of cash as most cards now start at around $8 to purchase from a store.
Here’s another quick and easy card using the note cards ….
This design has been a super popular one for a number of years.
5 Quick Steps
- Adhere Patterned Paper to card with snail
- Punch Butterfly out of Whisper White on angle
- Stamp Sentiment from Endless thanks in opposite corner.
- Tie Twine around top and finish in a bow
- Adhere Whisper White layer to card with dimensionals
As you can see these cards are super quick and super easy and so much fun to make and gift.
Be sure to contact me before the end of March to place your order – spend $90 and earn a free saleabration product – it’s our way of saying thanks!
Thanks for stopping by today and see you latte ..