Good Afternoon! Suddenly it’s April and while I’m sad that Sale-a-bration is finished for another year (how good were those free rewards?) I’m excited to share with you all about the new Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
One thing that I love to do, other than crafting, is to look at storage and find new ways to set up my area. Now I can do it with ease and the help of Stampin’ Up!
Now you can design Your Space Your Way!
Check out all the options you can get ….
I love that this new storage is stackable, lightweight and white plastic. Why white? well so the pretty Stampin’ Up! colours will be on show. Plastic so that it will be easy to clean if need be. The fact that it is stackable means no matter how many supplies I have I can configure it how I need or want to. I can also change it around when I want a different look!
Check out this fun video from Stampin’ Up!
How are you going to organise yours?
We’ve got a Configuration Chart to help you work out what you’ll need for the items you have.
Answering some Questions ….
- Will old-design Stampin’ Pads fit in the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays? No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
- How high can I stack storage trays? We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking.
- Can I mix and match Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customisation in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
- Do I need a Storage Lid for each 5-tray stack?No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
- How many Stampin’ Ink Refills can I store in the Storage Topper?You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper.
- Are ink pads difficult to remove from Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays? No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
Storage by Stampin’ Up! Giveaway
Would you like to win one set/option? If you purchase any of the Storage by Stampin’ Up! options by Sunday with me I’m drawing one lucky shopper on Monday 8th April to win one stack/option and the winner can choose which one they want!
To enter the draw, click the button below to shop online or contact me with your order. If you are shopping online be sure to use the Hostess Code E6YSAEKA during checkout.
Got questions? Please dont hesitate to contact me and I’m more than happy to help answer them.
Floral Grid Paper
While you are shopping you may also like to pick up one of these …
The Floral Grid Paper is gorgeous! While it’s not marked with measurements the grids are 5mm apart and it will make crafting more fun and pretty up your Craft Table! 50 Sheets per pack for $20.50! The Floral Grid Paper Pad is only available while stocks last so grab yours today!
Good luck in the Giveaway!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you like today’s fun and bright Birthday Cheer cards.
Remember, the Retiring List/Last Chance products are only available until 31st May or while stocks last. If there is something you really want be sure to order it as soon as possible so you dont miss out!
See you latte ..