Good Morning! Welcome to another Stamping Techniques to Try International Blog Hop! This month we are sharing the 2 Step Stamping Technique ..
2 Step Stamping
We have many stamp sets in the catalogues that are 2 step stamps. Some are even 3 or 4 step stamps! They are a great way for adding dimension to your stamping and now with the Stamparatus it’s even easier!
Here’s what I’ve created for you today ..
I’ve made this using the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue. I also used the Stamparatus to stamp my images which made it super easy to do.
How did she do that?
- cut your top layer 9.5cm square (or 3 3/4″)
- place your cardstock in the Stamparatus and position first stamp in top left corner with same distance from the top and the left. Ink up and stamp with the Stamparatus.
- rotate your cardstock and stamp in alternate colour
- repeat these last two steps once
- flip plate on stamparatus, position 2nd stamp over first image and press plate down to adhere stamp. Ink up and stamp over first image. rotate and repeat 3 times.
If you are a ‘visual’ learner you may like to watch my Facebook Live Video of making this card …
I did have lots of fun creating this card and do hope you like it and give the 2 Step Stamping technique a try.
My little fringed bottom was created with the Fringe Scissors (now retired) but you could get the same effect with your paper snips.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the lovelies the girls have created for you this month!
Shop with me in April & go in the draw to win …