Welcome to another Stamping Techniques 101 Blog Hop!
Now this month it’s a little different as we are doing a Fun Z Fold card for you.
Now these cards can be as easy or as involved as you like and for this post I’m going easy so new stampers can see how it’s done and make them too!
Here’s my card …
I’ve used a mix of old and new products and they all seem to go so well together!
How did she do that …
- Cut your cardstock in half lengthways – 10.5cm x 29.7cm
- Score and fold in half.
- Score front of card and fold back at half way point. Now if you stand your card up and look down on it you will see the ‘Z’ hence it’s name.
- Decorate your panels with coordinating cardstock and designer series paper (see the project supplies for the colours and packs I used.)
- The Bauble is done using the gorgeous Delicate Ornaments dies we’ve had for a few years and can be found in the Annual Catalogue. Base Ornament is done in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Filigree layer is done in Real Red Glimmer Paper and the sweet little detailed flower is cut out of Gold Glimmer. Use Tombow Mulitpuprose Liquid glue to assemble your ornaments.
- Apply Tombow Multipurpose glue to half of the back of your bauble and adhere to front panel of card.
- Stamp your sentiment and create a banner with the triple banner punch and adhere to card. Use Fast Fuse and dimensionals to adhere it.
- Tie the Silver Glimmer ribbon in a bow and adhere to top of bauble with glue dot/s. pHere’s the card opened …
These are such a fun easy card to do and would love to see what you create so be sure to share a link or post a photo in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hope around to see what the other girls have made!
Here’s the complete list of hoppers this month …
- France Martin
- Sandi MacIver
- Leonie Schroder – you are here!
- Carmen Sahadat-Morris
- Heike Vass
- Michelle Last
- Sonia Bonadetti