Welcome to another new year of Stamping Techniques International Blog Hops ..
This month we are doing a card style rather than a technique and it’s and easy and fun style to do – we are making Panel Cards!
Panel Cards are a great way to use you Designer Series Paper and you can just add a sentiment and you’re done however for this month I’m doing mine a little different. As soon as I saw the Builder Birdcage Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalogue I had to have it …
I do love birdcages and especially vintage ones like these and I knew it was perfect for the Panel Card this month ..
How Did She do that?
- On a piece of Shimmery White (14cm x 10cm) do a Watercolour Wash in your chosen colours – I used Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach.
- Once card is dry stamp images in Basic Black Archival ink – you can speed up they drying process with your heat tool.
- Cut card into panels and layer onto coordinating cardstock panel.
- Adhere your layered panels to your base card.
- Add Sentiment and decorate as desired.
I wanted a small sentiment so the ‘for you’ worked perfectly and thought the linen thread bow worked as you’d see tags tied to a cage in an antique store. I then flicked Gold Wink of Stella over the panels to give it an aged look.
Don’t forget to head around and see the panel cards the other ladies have created for you today …
- France Martin
- Sandi MacIver
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen
- Leonie Schroder – you are here!
- Carmen Sahadat-Morris
- Heike Vass
- Michelle Last
Simply click the button below to start your way round being Carmen’s blog …
Thanks for stopping by ..
Dont forget today is the last day to grab anything from the Year End Close-Out Sale!
Some items are up to 60% off but this is the last chance to grab anything from the Holiday Catalogue! Click here to Shop Now!
Do you love to craft & love a good bargain? Maybe you love getting your supplies at a discount and maybe earn a little extra cash
for more craft supplies to help with the family budget?
It might be time to consider getting your own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
sign up during Sale-a-bration and receive any two stamp sets for free!