Welcome to another Thursday Time Out!
I do hope you are doing all you can to stay cool and hydrated … I also pray that the fires are no where near you and if they are you stay safe and those awesome fire fighters get them under control and out quickly. Please take a moment to say a prayer for them and their families.
Today I’m sharing a card that I created a few weeks ago using the O Holy Night stamp set …
Stamps: O Holy Night
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Winterfrost Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Silver 1/8″ ribbon
I will admit all during creating this card I did have Michael Crawford in my head singing O Holy Night – he has such an amazing voice.
I love the little sets that we have in our Holiday Catalogue … O Holy Night being one of them …. and they start at just $11.95! Bargain!
Dont forget the $25 Stampin’ Up! Kit offer is only until 21st October … thats just 4 more days!
Here’s what you get for your $25 ….
- Product of your choice between $25-$26.95 (see you are already ahead!)
- Business pack including Catalogues, Invitations, DVD, Order Forms worth over $80
- 20% discount/instant income on all your orders
- place your first workshop order of $300 or more within 30 days of joining and get a bonus 10% commission – thats right 30% on that first order!
- A free stamp set of your choice in December (you must have done your $300 Workshop Order within 30 days to qualify)
- Access to a wonderful online community hosted by Stampin’ Up! full of lots of tips, ideas and samples to case or inspire
- an entry into my draw for a free ‘new product’ coming soon – earn an extra entry for each person you sign up before 21st October!
There is so much more to Stampin’ Up! than just the products and the commission. It really is more like a family than a Company. I have met so many wonderful people through being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I’ve also made many long lasting friendships with people who I met as customers and now are very dear friends. My friendships have grown through my friends joining my team and we enjoy a much closer friendship than ever before. Stampin’ Up! has helped me not only grow as a crafter but has made me a stronger person … I’ve been known to stand up in front of people and talk about different business topics at Convention and Regional Training – one of those events had just under 700 people there!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have or simply click the button below and join now!