I do apologise for my absence in posting since last week. As you know I attended the annual Stampin’ Up! Convention in Brisbane last week, returned home on Sunday afternoon and promptly woke with a burning sore throat and aches on Monday morning. I’m feeling much better today as I’ve been taking my own ‘Time Out” going back to bed after sending the family off to work and school which has made all the difference I think.
Now I’m back into the swing of things I hope to be updating you on several of the happening from Convention over the next week. I thought being Thursday it’s timely to get back to creating and sharing with you another Thursday Time Out!
Stamps: Feel Goods
Paper: Floral District DSP, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Inks: Island Indigo
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Pool Party Baker’s Twine, Basic Pearl Jewels
I love the saying in this stamp and wanted to go ‘bright’ inline with ‘sunshine’ so I hope I achieved that.
How aptly named is this set – Feel Goods ….
Want this set? simply click on the image to buy it now from my online store!
Dont these sayings make you Feel Good? The good news is that this set is in the new Catalogue so you may just be seeing a bit more of it in the future.
Now that I’m pumped and inspired after Convention and I got to walk the stage three times for various achievements to which I have my wonderful customers to thank. Now as my thank you I’m starting my very own frequent shopper program “Latte Shopper Rewards”!
As part of the Latte Shopper Rewards program you will receive one stamp for every $50 you order on your Latte Shopper card. You can also earn an extra 2 stamps just by holding a Stampin’ Up! Party with me!
You can redeem your stamps as follows ….
- 3 stamps can be traded for a Stampin Write Marker, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals or Tombow Glue
- 5 stamps can be traded for a Classic Ink Pad
- 8 stamps can be traded for a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Pack or Clay Mould
- 10 stamps can be traded for a $35 gift voucher
Latte Shopper Rewards Jibber Jabber ….
- you will only receive stamps for every $50 so if you spend $90 you will only receive one stamp for that order however if you spend $101 you will get two stamps
- once you use a number of stamps you start again from zero – so say you have 7 stamps on your card you can trade them for two items under the ‘3 stamp’ category so 2 markers or a pack of dimensionals and a bottle of tombow and you’d then be left with one stamp.
- you will need to register for the program to participate so I have all your details on file for record keeping.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me – dont forget to ask for your registration form and your Latte Shopper Card next time you order!
Dont forget to pop back tomorrow to grab the Retired Lists!