Wow … I cant believe it … Kelly (Sisterhood8 of the Blogging Stampers) has awarded me the “Spread the Love” award – what an honour!
I always see the various awards on other people’s sites but this is the very first time I’ve been awarded one and I’m very deeply touched to say the least!
This award is to spread blog love to others through support, comments and really all-around blog love. I love so many blogs and I do try to keep up with most of them but I have so many bookmarked now its hard to keep up! But what a great award to not only receive but to empart on other blogs of like-minded stampers!
So in the true spirit of Blog awards I would now like to ‘share the love’ and send this award to ……
- Kerri Hunter – a fellow Aussie Stampin Up demonstrator and since join Stampin Up I have made many many new friends and some closer than others but share a strong friendship with Kerri (and its NOT cos she works for Mars Confectionery) – she is a special lady and a dear friend.
- Beate Johns – she is one very awesomely talented lady! A Stampin Up demo from Florida and does a lot of work on splitcoaststampers and another good friend. I love everything she creates and when I grow up I want to stamp like her!
- Sharon Davis – this lovely lady has the same upline as me and we have become good friends since joining Stampin Up! Her work is amazing and I dont know how she finds the time to do all she does with a full time job, Stampin Up and all those kids!!
- Marelle Taylor – this ladies’ work is truly amazing and I just love visiting her blog to catch up with what she is up to and what she has been doing. She is so very talented and I am blessed to call her a friend too!
- UDI Blog – now this is only a new blog but they have ladies that post daily here it originated from a group set up specifically for Stampin Up demonstrators to share, learn and encourage each other. The founder Maxine Conrad is a wonderful lady who has started all this up and I can see the blog becoming an awesome tool for creativity and inspiration. I am honoured to be one of the regular contributors and if you think you’d like to be a part of the demonstrator forum let me know and I’ll send you the details.
So girls enjoy the award and pass it on!!