Welcome to another Simple Stamping Techniques Blog Hop. This month we are sharing some Simple Christmas Decorations for you to make to decorate your home this Christmas.
Simple Christmas Decorations
Thank you for joining us today and hope you enjoy the Simple Christmas Decorations we are sharing with you today.
I was really at a loss on what to make for today’s post. I wanted something that was pretty and new. Then I thought I haven’t seen much done with our Bells are Ringing bundle so chose to design something using those. I also wanted to keep the project easy for crafters of any level. So I created this sweet Bells Luminary simple Christmas Decoration …
These are fun and easy to make. You will need a LED Tea Light Candle which can usually be found quite cheaply from the dollar store. I got mine locally from the Reject Shop and just $2 for a pack of 4.
I originally made this one ….
Then found it was hard to see the larger bell cut from the vellum so made another using Gold Foil in it’s place …
Luminary Instructions ….
- Cut a piece of Real Red Cardstock 3″ x 3″ and score at 1/2″ from each side. Snip on each corner to create a tab, affix tape to the edges and affix into a tray.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock 21cm x 9.9cm and score at 5cm, 10cm, 15cm and 20cm. Burnish lightly and join with tape or fast fuse to make your cover. Slide into base tray and adhere to exposed tape.
- Cut your Bells from Vellum, Gold Foil and Silver Foil. Assemble and affix to Luminary with the Merry Christmas Ribbon. Keep the stars and affix randomly to front of Luminary after affixing Bells.
- Turn on your LED candle and pop inside and enjoy!
These sweet Bell Luminaries are rather easy to make. They would be perfect as a Christmas Gift or even as a table setting on Christmas Day.
Let’s go hopping …
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz
- Narelle Fasulo – Simply Stamping with Narelle
- Leonie Schroder – Stamp A Latte – you are here
I do hope you enjoyed all the Gift Giving Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
I thought my little Bell Luminaries would make a perfect gift and what’s a gift without a card?
So I made a matching card …
I do hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today – I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
See you latte ..
Project Shopping List