Welcome to the new Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop! This week our theme is Share Sunshine! It’s an initiative from Sara Douglass – the CEO of Stampin’ Up!.
So you might be wondering how are the Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop new when I’ve been hosting them for years?
Well, previously it was just open for my team members to join in the Blog Hop. This past week I’ve opened it up and invited some of my dear Stamping friends to join us! I hope you will love the new format and extra people hopping with us. I know you will love the projects they all share!
To share sunshine with you today I’ve got one of my Honey Bee cards for you …
I loved making this card. It does have lots of elements to it but they are easy to do and come together to make a rather sweet card.
The Elements …
- Basic Grey layer is run through the embossing machine with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- So Saffron layer is a plain strip of cardstock with the hexagon piece cut out using the die from the Detailed Bees dies.
- the Vanilla piece is stamped with the aid of the Stamparatus and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The Bee is stamped on a separate piece then raised with Dimensionals.
- To add a little more detail I used my Gray Granite Stampin’ Write marker to flick some ink
- I tied some Linen Thread around my Vanilla layer and finished it in a bow.
I do hope you like my card today. It’s another from the Honey Bee Fundraiser I did in March.
Let’s go hopping
Today’s list is a little different … today I’m hopping with these friends …
I do hope you enjoyed all the projects and you found a little inspiration to create something. Please take a few moments to leave comments for my friends. I know they’ll appreciate your feedback and knowing you stopped by.
Thanks for stopping by …