Good Afternoon and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls. Today we are creating projects for Sending Love.
I do love Valentine’s Day. Not for the commercialisation of it but for the gesture behind it. I am a firm believer that we should be sending love all through the year and not just on one particular day.
While today’s project was created for a Valentine’s gift you could easily give it for any occasion.
I specifically chose the ‘Just for You’ sentiment from Meant to Be Stamp Set so it could be used for any occasion you wanted Sending Love for.
The card is quick and easy and great to go with the gift box I made.
I’ve cut two of the Highland Heather Hearts from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper pack and added a heart from the Stitched Be Mine Dies. These are layered on the largest of our stitched rectangles dies. My card is finished off with some of the purple rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones Pack and a bow using our Purple TriColor Ribbon.
Just for You Treat Box
My ‘box’ is created from a half sheet of A4 cardstock. Here’s how I made it …
Box Instructions …
- Cut Highland Heather 297mm x 105mm and score at 99mm and 198mm. Burnish score lines.
- Cut Gingham in Purple Posy 100mm x 95mm and affix to front section.
- Cut Whisper White 148mm x 105mm and fold in half, burnish with bone folder. Using a pencil mark the centre along the short edges and then 35mm up each side. Using your Mini Chopper line up the pencil marks and chop off corners.
- Affix to back of first section of the Highland Heather piece. Affix Magnets behind point at the front and to the folded up piece.
- Cut or Punch hearts from Designer Series Paper and affix to front flap. Cut a scalloped heart from Highland Heather and Purple Posy. Stamp sentiment on centre heart in Gorgeous Grape then affix scalloped heart frame from alternate colour to heart and affix to box using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and affix to front.
This box is perfect for any small gift you’d like to give …
Here’s how I made the card in today’s Stampin’ Time Out Facebook Live Video ..
I do hope you liked my project today. It was so much fun to make and super easy too. I hope you give it a try and share your project with me when you do.
Let’s go hopping ..
Join me and a couple of my Latte Girls team on today’s blog hop. Just click through each blog to see what the girls have made for you today …
I do hope you enjoyed the projects shared and it’s inspired you into Sending Love to someone dear to you!
Thanks for stopping by …