Good Afternoon! It’s a lovely Tuesday here in Sydney and wanted to share these fun cards with you using the Playing with Patterns Paper Stack.
How fun are they?? The best part is that you make 2 cards from one die cut and they are super easy!
Playing with Patterns
The Playing with Patterns Paper Stack is great for making all sorts of cards. It comes in a 6×6 stack of 48 sheets so heaps of patterns to play with!
Here’s a sneak peek at all the patterns you get in the pack …
Purchase this pack before the end of October and you’ll save 15%!
So how do you get two cards from one die cut?
Two from One Technique
This is super easy to do – especially with word or letter dies!
- Cut a piece of cardstock big enough to include the word or all the letters you wish to use. Cut a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet the same size (or slightly smaller) and attach cardstock piece to Foam Adhesive Sheet.
- Line up your word or letters on the adhesive backed cardstock. Ensure they are straight/evenly spaced. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I did run mine through twice to ensure it cut all the way through the Foam Adhesive.
- Carefully remove word/letters from cardstock piece. Ensure you keep centres of the letters.
- Now use the block or negative piece on one card and pop the inside pieces of the letters as required.
- Use the letters/word on the second card.
Note: if you are stamping a second part to the sentiment like mine stamp the word before affixing your block/word/letters to your layer/card.
If you are more of a visual learner here is my Facebook Video from last week where I created the card online ..
To create the circles I used circle punch sizes 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″
Dont forget the Designer Series Paper Sale is on until 31st October.
Shop the products used in this project …