Good Morning! Yay we’ve made it to the weekend! Today’s card is one using the Lasting Lily Stamp set in Night of Navy
The Lasting Lily has to be one of my favourite Sale-a-bration Stamp Sets this year. You can make cards for all occasions and it’s perfect for those Occasions where you have no other words.
The Stamp Set comes with 10 different sentiments for you to use. There’s thoughts including thank you, caring, love and compassion/sympathy.
I did see a card on Mary Fish’s Blog using this colour theme and I thought how striking. So I tried this colour combination of Night of Navy and Crumb Cake for myself and immediately fell in love!
The stitching on the card base and the stitched label both come from the Stitched Labels Framelits pack.
It’s a great one to have on hand for adding elements to your cards or making lovely labels like on this card.
Lasting Lily in Navy – step by step
- Cut your Crumb Cake Card base 105mm x 297mm. Fold in half and burnish fold. Run through Big Shot with the stitched piece on both sides of front of card.
- Cut your Night of Navy Layer 86mm x 125mm
- Cut your Very Vanilla Layer 82mm x 122mm. Stamp Lily Flowers in Night of Navy Ink. Stamp Stems and leaves and Crumb Cake Ink.
- Adhere your stamped layer to your Night of Navy Layer. Affix these two layers to your card Base with Dimensionals.
- Cut a Very Vanilla piece 30mm x 80mm. Stamp Sentiment in Night of Navy. Cut out with Big Shot and Stitched Label die. Affix to base of flowers with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the Braided Linen Trim and affix to label with a glue dot.
I hope you enjoy recreating this card. Remember there’s just 3 weeks left of Saleabration! Dont leave your order too late and miss out on the free rewards you deserve!
Thanks for stopping by and see you latte ..