Good Afternoon and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Blog Hop! This week our theme is Mother’s Day.
It’s that time of the year where we celebrate our Mothers, Grandmothers and those who mother us. It’s now just 4 days away – hope the family knows that. No doubt this Mother’s Day will look a little different to that of previous years with social distancing.
Today I’ve made a couple of my Envelope Cards …
In the past I’ve used the Envelope Punch Board to make these. As we no longer sell the Envelope Punchboard I’ve got some instructions and measurements for you!
Envelope Card Instructions …
- Cut your Designer Series Paper 15.2cm x 15.2cm (6×6)
- Using a ruler and pencil make the following marks
- first edge 7.5cm and 9.7cm, rotate (3″ and 3 7/8″)
- second edge – 5.5cm and 7.7cm, rotate (2 1/4″ and 3″)
- third edge – 7.2cm and 9.5cm, rotate (2 3/4″ and 3 3/4″)
- fourth edge – 5.5cm and 7.8cm (2 1/4″ and 3 1/8″)
- Use your trimmer to score lines from point to point. You will score from the first point on one edge to the second point on the following edge – making a straight line.
- Once you have your scoring done snip out the points.
Here’s my Make It Monday Facebook live video showing how to do your base.
These cards a fun and easy to make. They’d make a great card for Mum for Mother’s Day and the perfect size to fit a gift card inside …
I know I’ve used other sentiments for the front but just use your Happy Mother’s Day sentiment instead.
The sentiments and stamps I’ve used are from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.
While these cards are not a regular size you can fit them into a regular C6 envelope for posting.
I do hope you like my cards today and find a little time to make one, or two, yourself.
Let’s go hopping …
Now it’s time to see what my friends have created for you today for Mother’s Day ..
I hope you enjoyed all those sweet projects as much as I did!
Thanks for stopping by …