Good Morning ! I do hope you are well and having a lovely week. I have another Marker Technique for you today called Thumping and I’ve used the everlasting Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set …
I do love this technique and it really is quite easy to do. It also gives such lovely and varied results.
Thumping Technique ..
- Colour your tree foliage with the lighter colour (I used Crushed Curry)
- Then using a tapping motion (like thumping a drumstick) randomly tap with other colours – use as many or as little as you like. (I used Wild Wasabi and Cajun Craze)
- Colour Trunks with a dark colour (I used chocolate chip)
- Colour grass (I used Wild Wasabi)
- Huff on your stamp a couple of times (this re-moistens the inks)
- Stamp on your piece of cardstock, lift and admire.
It looks cool right? I then sponged the grassy area with Wild Wasabi and softly sponged Soft Sky above the trees.
I have another Ways with Markers Class on Saturday and have a couple of spots left if you’d like to come along – just comment or message me to let me know so I can make you a kit. I’d love to have you join us.
Marker Club ..
Have you been loving the various Marker Techniques I’ve been sharing? Would you love a full set of Stampin’ Write Markers without the huge outlay?
Maybe you’d be interested in joining my Marker Club. With a small monthly commitment of $50 over 5 months you’ll end up with all the markers plus the Many Marvellous Markers Case and the for free! Plus each month you’ll get two new tutorials with each family set. new In Colour Markers.
Contact me today to join the club or click here to complete the registration.
Thanks so much for stopping by ..