As you know I love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Its given me many opportunities that I wouldnt have necessarily had over the past 3 years and its seen me do things like presenting a workshop wow at Regional Training in front of about 100 other Aussie demonstrators. I love Stampin’ Up! and how they will help whoever they can if and when they can and the “Making a Difference Promotion” is no different.
For every new demonstrator between now and the end of 2009 Stampin’ Up! will donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation Australia. I know $5 doesnt sound like much but if every Australian demonstrator signed just one new demonstrator that would be a donation of over $15,000!!
Some of the benefits I’ve experienced as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator are …
- improved my stamping and card making skills
- made many new friends through the Demonstrator network
- allows me to work when I want to and to schedule events around family commitments
- received free stamps for achieving goals and targets set by Stampin’ Up!
- I am more confident in myself and in sharing with others
- expanded my friendships through online communities and via my blog
- allows me to earn some money to supplement the family income
- with the extra income we have been able to do a little more as a family
- the extra income has made it possible to buy those items we wouldnt have normally bought
- allows me to be home with the girls before and after school and to attend school functions
- allows me to earn an income doing what I love and am passionate about
These are just a few things on how Stampin’ Up! has improved my lifestyle and my life. I’m not saying all this has just fallen in my lap since joining Stampin’ Up! It has taken me 3 years to get where I am today and that is enjoying my stamping and my stamping friends as well as earning an income from the business. It’s a bit like that advertisement … It wont happen overnight but it will happen – well it will if you put the work into it.
Also, if you join during this campaign Stampin’ Up! will also give youÂ …
- Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper pack absolutely free
- Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pad
But wait … there’s more!! (sorry couldnt resist)
No you dont get a set of steak knives but I will give you a bonus pack of A4 cardstock or another pack of Designer Series Paper in the colour of your choice!
I love being a demonstrator and I’d love to share with you how it can work for you too so if you’ve been deliberating about joining then I urge you to do it now and not only help yourself but also the Breast Cancer Foundation in Australia.
If you’d just like some more information then contact me today for your free – no obligation information pack.
Have questions? then lets do coffee and it will be my shout!
Now if youre not local to me thats not a problem contact me with your details and I’ll call you and answer any questions you might have. I would love to have you in my Stamp A Latte team!
I’ll be back later with a card to share.