Good Afternoon! Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! Today we are sharing projects made with the Feels Like Frost Suite.
Magnolia Recessed Panel Card
The Recessed Panel Card is a cool Technique to know and create. It will give your cards a wow factor.
The Recessed Panel Card is such a cool card – it wows anyone who receives one. They are also quite easy to make with just a couple measurements you’ll be making them like a whiz!
How sweet is this card? Who wouldn’t want to receive that for their birthday?
I love the softness and tones in this card. To choose the colours for my card I simply took the colours used in the Magnolia Paper for my card.
The Magnolia Flower is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. It’s then fussy cut out with my Paper Snips.
Card Measurements & Steps
- Card Base 297mm x 105mm
- Cut a whisper white mat 148mm x 105mm
- mark at 20mm and 29mm along the left hand side
- mark at 75mm along the right hand side
- draw a pencil line from 20mm (left side) to 75mm (right side)
- draw a pencil line from 29mm (left side) to bottom right hand corner
- cut along the pencil lines – keep top and bottom pieces
- Two strips of Petal Pink cardstock 50mm x 130mm and 50mm x 170mm
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 75mm x 150mm
- Score card base at 148mm, Fold and Burnish with bone folder
- Affix thin strips of Petal Pink cardstock to top and bottom pieces; trim off excess.
- Affix Patterned Paper Piece to card base ensure top left and bottom right corners are covered. Trim off excess.
- Affix your cut panels to card flush at top and bottom.
- Stamp smaller petal stamp on base of card in Petal Pink classic ink. Stamp Happy Birthday in top right corner of card in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Affix Petal Pink ribbon to card fashioned like a fundraiser ribbon.
- Using Dimensionals affix Magnolia flower over the top of the ribbon.
As you can see these cards are rather easy to do with just the basic measurements. They are great for all occasions!
Here’s another I made using the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack …
So much fun to make .. and even better to receive!
Let’s go hopping …
I do hope you enjoyed all the Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
I would love to see you create one of your own! Be sure to share it with me in the comments or via my Stamp A Latte Facebook Page
Thanks so much for stopping by