Happy Saturday to You!!
Well what a frantic time it was last night with late night/last minute Sale-a-bration Orders!
A big big biiiiiiiig thank you to each and every one of you who placed an order, held a party or joined my Stampin’ Up! team during Sale-a-bration – thanks to all of you I should receive 8 free stamps sets when the new Catalogue starts in July!
Wow July is going to be a huge month!! New Annual Catalogue and my Grand Adventure to Utah courtesy of Stampin’ Up! My passport arrived yesterday so I could finally do my registration and request flight dates with Stampin’ Up! Exciting (and very nervous) times!!
This past week I’ve had Stamp Club with the lovely St Mary’s ladies and here is the second card we made ….
Stamps: Just Thinking
Paper: Parker’s Patterns DSP, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Natural Trim Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets
This card was cased from the gorgeous Selene Kempton who is a sweet friend and cant wait to meet her in person for the first time in July – told you it was going to be a huge month!
Stamp Club …
Do you have a large wish list?
How would you like to be part of a Stamp Club so you place a regular order each month for six months and take a turn at being the Hostess and earning free Hostess Dollars to spend? Then a Stamp Club might be just what you need!
Stamp Club Nitty Gritty ….
- Stamp Club meets monthly at my house for 6 months
- Club members agree on a monthly spending commitment (6 members = $50 per month)
- Club members receive any new catalogues during the term of the club free and prior to other customers
- Each Club member will take a turn in being the “Hostess” and receive the Hostess benefits (minimum $50 for free)
- Not Local? that’s ok – you can participate by mail – you will receive kits and instructions with your monthly order for 3 exclusive club projects. If you use Skype then we can arrange a time to get together and I can demo anything you need to ‘see’
If you are interested please email or ring me to let me know – even if you just have questions as I’d be more than happy to answer them. I have three girls already interested so only need two or three to get this happening.