Good Morning and welcome to another Merry Monday! This week I’ve got a fun card using the Hearts Come Home Bundle from the Holiday Catalogue.
Hearts Come Home
This is one of the cards from yesterday’s Hearts Come Home Class. It’s a quick fun and easy card to make.
Simple Easy Steps …
- I’ve layered my ovals using the Stitched Shapes and Layering Ovals Framelits for my Oval piece.
- the two houses are stamped in Soft Suede and I lined them up easily with the Stamp-a-majig.
- The trees were easy to cut from the thinlits and I simply snipped them off and adhered them to my oval.
- That gorgeous red ribbon is perfect for my little bow and I’m excited to let you know it’s carrying over to the new catalogue! It would be great to get some more colours in that style of ribbon too!
This card would be great to make a few of to send out for Christmas – you know it’s only 3 weeks away right?
Are you ready for Christmas?
- Do you need some crafty goodies for family & friends for Christmas?
- Do you have a Wish List you’d like things from for Christmas?
- Dont forget to tell the family I also do Gift Certificates and then you can shop during Sale-a-bration and earn free stuff!
- Have you got all your cards made and posted?
Christmas Planner Sheets ..
To help you get organised and have it all done in time for Christmas I’ve designed some Christmas Planner Sheets to help you!
- Christmas Card List
- Christmas Gift Planner
- Christmas Project Planner
[purchase_link id=”60036″ style=”button” color=”green” text=”Click to Purchase your Christmas Planner Sheets” direct=”true”]
To ensure you get your products for Christmas you’ll need to get your order in by 11th December. Contact me to place your order or click here to Shop Online
Thanks for stopping by …
Stampin’ Blends will turn you into an artist!
Join my Stampin’ Blends Club and spread your payments over 5 months – starts December!Reserve your Stamparatus – next reserve 6th December – nothing to pay till March 2018
Be a Happy Stamper & pay just $169 for $235 in products
Need a Holiday Catalogue – request yours here