I’ve been awarded another blog award by my lovely friend Libby from Libby’s Crafty Scraps – Libby and I met online quite a few years ago and have since become good friends and she is a great collector of Stampin’ Up! products and of course I’m more than happy to help her ‘collection’ along!
Thank you Libby for this gorgeous award and thank you too for supporting me both with my business and your friendship over the years.
Now to pass this award onto five blogs with heart …
- Makeesha Byl – this lady is so talented and amazes me with all the ideas she comes up with and I am blessed to call her friend
- Stephanie Pike – this lady is also very talented and knows just about every technique there is to know! I am also blessed to have her as a friend
- Patty Bennett – I love checking in on Patty to see what she’s been up to – she has awesome projects on her blog and always happy to share her ideas with others
- Andrea Lowcock – Andrea has fantastic ideas and there is always something new on her blog – except for when she’s holidaying in Queensland – she too loves Casting Crowns so she’s gotta be ok hey??
- Kerri Hunter – Kerri is a wonderful friend and stamper. We met through being in the same Stampin’ Up! team and it was worth it just to find this friendship! I love Kerri’s work and blessed to have her as one of my best friends.
Now girls you all have to pass it on to another five of your favourite blogs with heart â™¥
Be sure to check out the blogs of the ladies I’ve nominated – you wont be sorry!
Dont forget to pop back later to see some collage cards I’ve made.