I love hearts and I love stamp sets with hearts in them – different styled hearts and hearts with different designs on them so when I saw the Groovy Love set I knew I had to get it and especially when my Stamp Club girls requested a Wedding theme and while researching (ie trolling Pinterest) I came across this card by Jenny Peterson from USA and loved it and here is my case ….
Products used …
Accessories : Sweetheart Punch, Project Life Corner Punch, Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Strawberry Slush Thick Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Big Shot, Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Sponge Daubers
It’s such a lovely card dont you think? Now while I was making this card I thought a sweet little matching Wedding Favour would be nice and this is what I created …
This again is super easy to do …
- Run a piece of Naturals Ivory through the Big Shot with the Designer Frame folder. Cut out and sponge dots. Layer rectangle inside the frame – I printed my names out on the cardstock first then cut them to size.
- Punch one Pink Pirouette and one Strawberry Slush heart using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack and adhere with glue dots.
- Take a piece of Pink Pirouette 21cm x 5cm, score at 8.5cm and 12.5cm. Punch each end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Imperial Measurement is 8 1/4″ x 2″ and score at 3 1/2″ and 5″
- Burnish Score lines and tie up with ribbon – I’ve used the lovely Whisper White Satin Ribbon.
- Adhere your ‘frame’ to your holder.
- Affix treats inside
Look … it will fit 2 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates inside – I just used a glue dont on them to keep them inside.
These really are easy and quick so you could make them for a Wedding with little stress … well I’m not sure how many Ferrero Rocher you’d mistakenly consume if you had a large Wedding to create them for! I mean one does have to keep their energy levels up to get the job done!
Thanks for stopping by …