As you may know I’ve recently had a ‘big’ birthday and I had a wonderful night celebrating with some lovely friends but I worked out that turning 50 is a huge thing and I wanted to celebrate with you!
If you follow my blog and Facebook Page you’ll know just how much I love being part of the Stampin’ Up! family and this is something that I’d love to share with you and I looking at my progress I’m amazed at how far I’ve come with Stampin’ Up! and even more amazed that I’m very very close to promoting to the next level.Now this is rather important to me as it would mean higher commission rebates for me if I keep working at the level I’m currently working at and in turn that would mean I could assist more to our family budget and even be able to get a few things that we wouldnt normally be able to afford on one wage.
It could also mean that I could replace the oven in the kitchen and have one that actually worked or maybe that Stampin’ Studio I’ve been dreaming of for years could actually become a reality!
This is where I’m asking you to help me … I need just a couple to join my Stampin’ Up! team so I can promote and get these extra benefits … so that’s what’s in it for me but what’s in it for you??
- If you are the first to join you will get a $100 Shopping Spree
- If you are the second to join you will get a $80 Shopping Spree
- If you are the third to join you will get a $60 Shopping Spree
What will I get in my kit??
You pay just $169 and you can order Stampin’ Up! products to the value of $235 – you pick what you want in your kit!
You could get your Big Shot and a few dies or folders or maybe you want to stock on some stamps, new ink pads and cardstock just in time for Christmas!
What happens after I join Stampin’ Up!?
- There is a quarterly sales requirement of $400 but you dont have to meet that requirement until your ‘first full quarter’ so if you were to join now in October or November you’d have till the end of March to meet your $400 Sales Requirement.
- There is no requirement to have 6 or so parties booked in before ordering your kit and you dont even have to do a party if you dont want to!
- You will receive 20% commission on all your orders regardless of the amount and the more you sell each month the higher the commission rebate you’ll get!
- There are no annual fees to remain as a demonstrator
- There are no penalties if you dont do any more after joining either!
- You will make lots of new friends
- You can earn cash, trips and free products – it’s all up to you how much or how little you do!
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! or joining my team or this special offer please feel free to contact me or click on any of the buttons below for more information!