Good Afternoon and welcome to another serve of Freshly Brewed Projects from the Latte Girls …
This week we are sharing ideas for giving Treats. I’ve given mine a Christmas theme and using the very fun Jolly Friends Bundle ..
I loved creating these little Treat Holders and they hold a small chocolate bar ..
How much fun are these cuties? I know who ever gets them will love them!
The reindeer one uses Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and the sentiment comes from Christmas Magic – both available from the Holiday Catalogue.
My little Elf Surprise uses the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper pack and the Surprise sentiment comes from the Tin of Tags Stamp Set – both available in the Holiday Catalogue.
My Jolly Santa Treat uses the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalogue and the sentiment comes from Greetings from Santa from the Holiday Catalogue.
How did she make that?
- Cut your cardstock 5cm x 29cm, score at 14cm and 15cm.
- Cut your patterned paper 4.8cm x 13.8cm – you’ll need two pieces. Using Tombow Mulitpurpose Adhesive adhere your patterned paper to the two panels of your cardstock.
- Stamp your images, cut or punch out and affix together. Stamp Sentiments and cut out.
- Using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch punch the two ends of your cardstock piece.
- Affix your Jolly Characters and sentiments on the front panel with dimensionals
- Run a strip of Fast Fuse on the inside of your treat holder, press chocolate bar onto inside – this helps to stop it from falling out.
- Slip ribbon through slot and tie bow around flat ribbon with Baker’s Twine.
- Adhere Jingle Bells to hats with Mini Glue Dots
- Give to a friend and see their eyes light up 🙂
I hope you like these Jolly Treat Gifts and hope you find time to make some for your friends and family – it’s a great way to give a gift card as they’ll fit inside with the chocolate!
Thanks for stopping by ..