Another hot one here today so again it’s perfect weather to stay inside with the air conditioning!
Its Wednesday so time for another round of Freshly Brewed Projects from the Latte Girls ..
This week we are all doing a little emboss resist and boy did I have fun with this! I’ve gone a little different to the sponging as normally done and gone with a little water colour resist.
Actually it was more like Water Colour Pooling resist! I did get it everywhere – but I did have fun!
The stamp set I used is one of the new Sale-a-bration sets coming in 2017 called So very Much so you have a little sneak peek today!
This one was just Tempting Turquoise. I love the different tones you can get with just adding water.
Dont you just love that big swirly Thank you?
This one I’ve used Tempting Turquoise and Elegant Eggplant.
The set comprises of 5 stamps – the large Thank You and 4 little reasons to say thanks.
This one uses Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. I think maybe I soaked the Rich Razzleberry up too much on this one but doesnt the white embossed Thank You pop on this card!
This one is my favourite – it uses Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.
How did she do that?
This technique is quite easy but can get a little messy so be sure you have some paper towels and tissues handy!
- White emboss a sentiment or image on Water Colour Paper & heat it till its all melted.
- Spritz your embossed Water Colour Paper generously with water
- Drop 2 – 3 drops of reinker – add a second colour if you wish.
- Tilt card to swirl colour/s
- Dab off excess water with tissue or paper towel. Dab lightly or you’ll take too much colour away.
- Once dry stamp second sentiment and assemble card.
See easy! I’d love to see you give this a try and share with me what you make.
Now it’s time to check out what Libby and Narelle have created this week …
Thanks for stopping by and hope you liked my little sneak peek today ..