Good Afternoon and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects from the Latte Girls. This week we are designing with the lovely Saleabration Set Delicate Details.
I love this set and love that you can earn it for free during Saleabration with a $90 order. The set includes 5 different lace images and are a great way to give your projects that vintage feel.
I’ve had this card in my Design Journal for a while and glad to finally get it onto cardstock and share it with you …
How did she do that?
- The card base and top layer are Very Vanilla Cardstock and the middle mat is Pink Pirouette.
- Stamp the lace images in Soft Suede.
- Using Crumb Cake ink stamp the dotty stamp from Avant Garden all around the lace and up the right corner.
- Stamp the Flower Image from Avant Garden in Basic Black.
- colour the flowers with Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write markers.
- Fussy cut the flowers with my Paper Snips.
- The sentiment from Avant Garden is stamped in Rose Red and cut out with one of the labels from the Project Life Cards and Labels framelits.
- I sponged around my sentiment and top layer first in pink pirouette then in Soft Suede.
- The bow is made from three lengths of Linen Thread and adhered with a Glue Dot.
I do hope you liked my Flowers & Lace card today. The other set I used for this card is Avant Garden which is another set free through Saleabration. You can grab both of these sets for free with an order of $180 or more.
Thanks for stopping by …