Good Afternoon and welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls. This week we are creating with the gorgeous Joyous Noel Suite …
Joyous Noel Suite
The Joyous Noel is a gorgeous Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. You can find it on pages 28 and 29.
It’s full of all sorts of gorgeous products – Stamps, Paper, Embellishments, Glimmer Paper Ribbon and the lovely Sprig Punch.
Today’s card is something a little special – it’s a Trifold Flap Card …
Now I am not sure if that’s the correct technical name for this fold but that’s what I’m going with! I do love to make some of my Christmas Cards just a little different and send them to my dearest friends and family. I’m thinking this one fits the bill.
Trifold Flap Card How to …
- Card Base …
- cut your cardstock 14.8cm x 28cm.
- score at 10.5cm and 21cm
- on the shorter section mark 3.5cm from score line (on both sides) and 10 cm along the bottom. Using your ‘marks’ cut the two corners off to create your point flap.
- Bottom Panel …
- Cut your Designer Series Paper 14.8cm x 10.4cm
- Flap Layer
- Cut your White cardstock 14.8cm x 6.5cm. Mark your cardstock as you did for your flap – 3.5cm from edge (shorter sides) and 10cm across the bottom and snip off corners.
- Cut your white insert 14.5cm x 10.2cm
- Glimmer Strips
- cut two strips from the Tranquil Tide Glimmer paper 7mm x 75mm and 7mm x 120mm (note millimetres and not centimetres)
- Stamping ….
- Stamp your sentiment on your flap layer in versamark and heat emboss with Copper Embossing powder
- Using Tranquil Tide Stamp your leaves in top corners of your flap layer and in opposite corners on your insert. Stamp your Holly Berries in Cherry Cobbler.
- Assembling the card …
- Using Snail or Tombow Multipurpose Glue affix stamped pieces to card. Flap layer should have a small border bottom and top. Insert should have a 5mm border around all egdges.
- Affix patterned paper to folded up piece.
- Take the strips of Glimmer Paper and affix to the underneath of front flap with tear n tape or strong glue.
- Tie a piece of Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon around flap and finish in a bow. Use Glue Dots to keep Bow Tails in place.
- Decorate flap with Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
Here is what the inside of your card will look like …
I have no doubt that whoever you send this card to will absolutely love it. It’s also a great card to affix a gift card to that bottom panel.
Let’s go hopping …
I do hope you have enjoyed today’s Blog Hop and loved what the Latte Girls have created for you.
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you latte …