Good Morning – I hope you are keeping warm. Winter is surely here and my poor body is feeling it – Winter and Fibromyalgia are not a good mix. Let me warm you up with my sweet Floating Petals card ..
Last Month for my Stamping Technique Basics Classes we covered Heat Embossing. Each Wednesday we covered a different Heat Embossing Technique with one being the Floating Reinkers Technique.
Floating Reinker Technique
The Floating Reinkers Technique is such a fun technique to do and while it can take time to try you can speed up the drying time by using your Heat Tool.
Floating Reinker Technique steps …
- Choose a good lined image with sections that will pool water easily
- Stamp your image in Versamark on Water Colour Paper, cover with embossing powder, shake of excess and heat set till all areas are melted.
- using an Aqua Painter drop water into the sections of your image till it ‘pools’
- using your Aqua Painter pick up ink from a reinker and drop into pooled sections and let the ink flow naturally.
- Add more colours to get a variegated look.
- Leave to dry or use your Heat Tool to speed up the drying
- Cut out image (if desired) and complete card.
We’ve been having lots of fun in these Technique Classes and this month (June) we are covering Watercolouring Techniques. We meet at my place each Wednesday at 11am. If you’d like to join us please contact me to reserve your place at the Technique Table.
My Heat Embossing Class is now available for purchase and instant download
[purchase_link id=”61462″ style=”button” color=”orange” text=”Latte Technique Club – Heat Embossing – Buy Now!” direct=”true”]
Thanks so much for stopping by and please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions regarding the Class or if you’d like more information about joining me each Wednesday.
See you latte ...