Wow so much today I thought it best to give you a wee break before posting my first Christmas Card from the new Holiday Catalogue. I also want to invite you to a couple of Clubs I’m starting – but more on those after the card.
Sharon recently had her ‘annual’ Stampin’ Up! Party and as she loves snowflakes she wanted to do something for Christmas and using Snowflakes. So I was about to go ahead and make a gorgeous card using the Snowflake Thinlit and coordinating Stamp Set – Letterpress.
Just one small problem – someone failed to order the Letterpress Stamp Set in their pre-order – whoopsie. So that ‘someone’ had to come up with something else … and I did …
I still managed to use the Snowflakes from the Snowflake Card Thinlits when I created this card. I love Snowflakes for Christmas even though we dont have snow here in Australia at Christmas time – but we sure could use some cooling down at that time of the year!
The stamp set I’ve used here is the new Endless Wishes Stamp Set and it’s also one of our new photo polymer sets. I am starting to like the new polymer sets as you can set exactly where you are stamping. They do have a tendancy to stain when you use the darker inks if you dont clean them quickly but that’s ok as long as you do clean them. The colour doesnt transfer to new ink pads or anything ghastly like that.
Now with the start of the Holiday Catalogue and getting into the Christmas mindset I thought it would be a perfect time to start a couple of Creative Clubs again …
- You will sign up for 6 months
- You will commit to spend just $50 per month
- You will be Hostess for one of the months and earn a minimum of $50 in free products
- You will receive kits and instructions to complete 3 projects each month.
- You can participate even if you arent local to me.
- You will receive any new catalogues released during the club term prior to other customers
- You will have access to the private Creative Club forum
- You will receive a Club gift from me
Christmas Card Club
- You can join for as long or as little as you like
- You can choose from two club Options
- Digital Only for $5 per month – you’ll receive the tutorials via email only – no kits will be sent.
- Full Club for $20 per month.
- Club fee will be waived with a $50 order
- You will receive kits and instructions for 3 Christmas Projects per month
- Projects will vary – cards, boxes, gift bags, tags and more
- You will have access to the Latte Christmas Club forum
- You will receive a Christmas Card and thank you gift from me
Ready to Register? Simply contact me today or fill out this form below …
[contact-form subject='[Stamp A Latte – Leonie Schroder Stampin%26#039; Up! Demonstrator Sydney%26#x002c; Australia’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Contact Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’I wish to register for … ‘ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Latte Creative Club – I acknowlede I need to place a $50 per month for 6 months and know I%26#039;ll earn Hostess rewards for one of those months.,Latte Christmas Card Club – Tutorial Only for $5 per month or free with a $50 order,Latte Christmas Club – $20 per month or free with a $50 order’/][contact-field label=’Mailing Address’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Thanks for stopping by