Good Friday Morning to You!
On the first day of the Easter Celebration and Holiday I sit and remember the Easter story and have memories of Good Friday being a sad and mournful day when in reality it is not. It is just the start of the story.
Here’s a card I made for today …
Five Quick Steps
- Using the splash stamp from Sheltering Tree stamp randomly in Pear Pizazz creating your grass and hills
- Cut two strips in Tip Top Taupe and stamp texture stamps from Timeless Textures in Soft Suede creating the wood look. Adhere together to make a cross,
- Wrap Linen Thread around join and drape ribbon around cross adhering with glue dots. Affix to card with Dimensionals.
- Use markers to colour Easter Sentiment from Suite Sayings and stamp on card. I used Marina Mist, Old Olive and Soft Suede markers.
- Punch out flowers using the Tree Builder Punch and adhere to card with glue dots. Affix pearls to flowers. Cardstock Colours I used for flowers were So Saffron, Soft Sky and Pink Pirouette.
A few years back I picked up a book from Koorong. I picked it as it was by an Author my Dad loved to read. It was Six Hours One Friday by Max Lucado. I sat down to read it and I couldnt put it down. The way Max Lucado writes is a true gift – he speaks to your heart, opens your eyes and helps you see a story you’ve grown up knowing in a completely different light. I recommend you read it if you want get a deeper knowledge of Easter and all it entails and means.
I do hope you like my card today and enjoy the simple steps to make it. I pray you have a blessed Easter break and take a few minutes to remember what we are actually celebrating.
Many blessings to you and yours [wc_fa icon=”heart” margin_left=”” margin_right=””][/wc_fa]
Thanks for stopping by and see you latte ..