Good Afternoon … today I have my sweet Daisy Lane Tag Card to share with you!
Daisy Lane Tag Card
The Daisy Lane Stamp Set and medium Daisy Punch come to you perfect bundled together and when you purchase them together you’ll save 10% They are a must have accompaniment for the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Daisy Punch.
These products coordinate so well together you’ll be amazed at all the projects, cards and gifts you’ll be able to make with them.
Here’s today’s card ….
Here’s what you will need to create this card ..Daisy Lane Tag Card Supply List
- Rococo Rose 1/2" (1.3 Cm) Scalloped Linen Ribbon  $14.00
- Very Vanilla 3/8" (1 Cm) Scalloped Lace Trim  $12.25
- Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine  $6.00
Daisy Lane Tag Card Instructions
- Cut Rococo Rose Card Base – 105mm x 297mm. Fold in half and burnish.
- Cut Whisper White layer – 100mm x 142mm and stamp with Birch Background Stamp in Sahara Sand Ink. Adhere to Card Base with Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut Whisper White piece for tag – 50mm x 130mm. Stamp with Birch Background Stamp in Sahara Sand Ink. Punch top with Scalloped Tag Punch.
- Cut a 50mm x 50mm piece of the Rococo Rose Designer Series Paper. Affix a 50mm piece of the Scalloped Lace Trim to the back at the base and adhere to tag at about half way.
- Stamp 3 daisies in Rococo Rose Ink. One large daisy and 2 medium daisies. Punch out with coordinating punch. Affix together offset (refer to pic). Affix to tag at the top left of the Designer Series Paper Square.
- Thread Rococo Rose Scalloped Ribbon through hole at top of tag and secure with White Baker’s Twine tied into a bow. Affix tag to card with Dimensionals.
- Cut the ‘friend’ word from Rococo Rose Cardstock using the die cutting machine. Paint with Clear Wink of Stella. Affix to card with Multipurpose Glue (use sparingly so the glue doesnt spread all over your tag. I just use small dots of glue)
- Embellish your daisy with a Rococo Rose Faceted Dot.
- Clean stamps and pack away
This card is super easy and fun to create. Why not make a few and in different colours. Keep them on hand for when you need a card or bundle them up and give them as a gift to a friend.
Book your own Crafternoon!
Would you like to make this card with your friends? Let me come and show you all how. You and all your friends will go home with this sweet card plus a coordinating envelope ready to give to a friend. We’ll have lots of fun and all you need to do is invite your friends and provide a table to work at! I’ll do everything else!
Contact me today to arrange your fun Crafternoon or Evening!
Want to purchase the products I’ve used today? Click here to shop these products now!
Thanks for stopping by today – I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
See you latte ..