Good Morning! Well it is here in Sydney. Today I’m participating in the RemARKably Creative Color Your Seasons Blog Hop with a few demonstrators from around the globe!
Colour Your Season
I love this Bundle! It’s full of lots of elements for all Occasions … or Seasons! For today’s project I’ve opted to go with an Autumn theme …
This card was lots of fun to create. I loved colouring the leaves in all the different Autumn colours using the new Assortment of Watercolor Pencils.
My card is quite easy to pop together. I love ‘easy’ and love to show crafty friends how to create something lovely with a minimum of fuss.
Falling Leaves Card Step by Step
- Cut your card base, score and burnish.
- Cut your top layer slightly smaller than your card base front. Then cut the large stitched frame from this top layer. Using the Leaves stamp and your Soft Sea Foam Ink Pad in the top right and bottom left corner.
- On a piece of Shimmery White Card stock stamp the Leaves stamp twice in Jet Black Stazon. Colour the leaves with the water colour pencils using 2 or 3 colours on each leaf. Blend colouring with an Aqua Painter. Cut Leaves out with Paper Snips.
- Using your Soft Sea Foam frame as a guide place it upside down on the card base. Stamp Sentiment in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Flip frame over and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Using Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive affix your leaves in and under the frame.
Yay your card is done and ready to send!
I am sure whoever you send this card to will appreciate the love and care you’ve taken in your card.
Dont forget when you purchase the Colour Your Season Bundle not only do you save 10% but you’ll also earn yourself a Bonus Days Coupon for you to spend in September! You can earn Bonus Day’s Coupons all through August – every time you spend $90 you’ll earn a $9 coupon to spend in September – pretty cool eh?
Remarkably Created Colour Your Season Blog Hop
I know you’ll enjoy seeing all the wonderful and varied creations using this Limited Time Bundle – Colourful Seasons. Here’s a list of my friends in this hop …
Thanks so much for stopping by today and see you latte