Good Afternoon and today we have arrived back home! It was an amazing trip and one I’ll never forget! Now it’s time for another week of Freshly Brewed Projects from the Latte Girls. This week’s theme is Colour Me Purple!
Colour Me Purple
When they announced the colours retiring with the Colour Revamp I was sad to see some of my favourite Purples go. Then I saw the new colours and I just love all the new Purple hues.
How lovely are they all? It’s a little hard to decide which is my favourite … I think I’ll just say ‘all the purples‘ are my favourite!
Here’s what I’ve created for you …
This is another card from my Delicately Detailed Class. It’s fairly quick and easy to do.
Here’s how to make today’s card …
- cut a strip of the Blackberry Bliss Pattern from the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper Pack for the front panel.
- Lay your Delicately Detailed Laser Cut paper over the top and snip a section out to cover your Blackberry Bliss piece.
- Adhere the Laser Cut panel onto the Blackberry Bliss piece with either sponged Tombow Multipurpose glue or the Fine Tip Glue.
- Adhere this panel to your Very Vanilla Card Base.
- Stamp the sentiment from Detailed with Love Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink and cut out with Layer Ovals Framelits.
- Cut a scalloped Oval from Layering Ovals Framelits from Very Vanilla.
- Layer your ovals and adhere with dimensionals. Adhere these to your card.
- Embellish with a bow made from the Very Vanilla Lace Trim and Basic Jewel Pearls.
It makes for a truly pretty card with a touch of vintage. I do hope you like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you latte ..