With the introduction of the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue you now have a new option for purchasing and storing your stamps.
You can still purchase them as you have always done with the wooden blocks or now you can purchase them in the new Clear Mount system.Â Just so there is no confusion – the stamps are NOT clear.Â As soon as you mention unmounted stamps people think clear and they arent.
The rubber part of the stamp is still the same as that for the wood mounted stamps but they’ve been put onto a foam cushion that has a cling backing on it and Stampin’ Up! have designed their own clear acrylic blocks. They are not the same as regular acrylic blocks as they are styled like a wood block with the grip part on the sides. They are very good quality blocks but you wouldnt expect anything esle from Stampin’ Up! would you??
They come in a lovely DVD style case and each one has a sleeve with an image of all the stamps on the front and a thumbnail picture of all the images along the spine!
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Not only do they have all these wonderful features but they are cheaper to buy as well – this means you can get more for you money and with less storage space needed hubby wont know how much you’ve spent 😉
Please contact me today if you would like to see these stamps in action and I will show you a neat trick on how to put them altogether!