How are those Christmas preparations going?
Are you looking for something for the kids to give their friends at School? looking for a treat for your co-workers? or even a little table decoration for Christmas day? well I have the perfect treat box for you and so easy to create using the Envelope Punch Board.
How sweet is this little box and something nice and small to give out to friends, co-workers or to add to your table on Christmas day!
Here’s what you’ll need to make it …
- Envelope Punch Board
- Circle framelits
- Real Red Cardstock 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Window Sheet/Acetate 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Patterned paper 5/8″ x 7″
- White Cardstock for tag & Stocking
- Place your Real Red piece into your punchboard and punch and score at 2 1/4″ and 3″
- rotate and repeat on all four sides
- snip out the little square on each section
- Using the magnetic platform and your circle framelits run through the Big Shot
- Cover the hole using the window sheet piece.
- Burnish and fold into a box using your favourite adhesive
- Stamp your sentiment and candy cane onto a scrap piece of white and cut/punch out.
- Pop your Santa Chocolates into the Box and fold down remaining flap.
- Wrap your strip of Designer Series Paper around your box securing the open flap and adhere with adhesive.
- Pop Tag and Candy Cane on front with dimensionals.
Told you it was easy. You can opt to not put the peekaboo hole in if you wish.
Thanks for stopping by and if you’d like to purchase any of the items I used for this little box check out the shopping list below – remember you could win a Big Shot just by shopping with me before 18th December!
See you latte …
Project Shopping List