Good Afternoon! Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! Today we are sharing projects made with the Feels Like Frost Suite.
Christmas in July
I do love Christmas! I do find though by the time December comes around I’m a little over all the hype and commercialization of it all.
So why not start early with creating Christmas Cards to send and a few little handmade gifts? I have the idea if we start now I may just be finished with all my bits n bobs by the time October arrives. Well that’s the plan anyway!
To start off with my Christmas Projects I held my Christmas in July class last Sunday. It was fun to create for this class and the ladies loved it! I created these sweet packages using the Lots of Cheer Stamp Set.
How sweet did they turn out? If you are looking for items to use for all your gift packaging be sure to check out the Packaging Basics which you’ll find on pages 172 and 173 of the Annual Catalogue. We have bags, boxes, tins, twine, tags and more!
Snowman Pillow Box
I do love Snowmen! So this stamp was perfect for my sweet Christmas Pillow Box.
The tag was made using the Stitched Nested Labels and Stamped my Snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black. The Snowman is coloured using the Stampin’ Blends to colour his Hat, Scarf and Ribbons. I also stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
It was easy to finish by threading a piece of the Poppy Parade Textured Weave Ribbon through the tag hole and around the Pillow Box into a bow.
Copper Dotted Wreath Treat Bag
I love these little bags! They are great for all sorts of treats and gifts! Dont you love how the copper foil look makes them that extra special!
To start I folded the top over by approximately 4cm (1 1/2″) and tied the Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon around the fold and into a bow.
My tag is made using the scripty paper from the Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper pack. I stamped the Wreath in Versamark onto Shimmery White cardstock and Black Heat Embossed my image. I coloured my wreath bells lightly in Seaside Spray then Wink of Stella. The Bow was painted in Lovely Lipstick. My wreath was then punched out with the 2 1/4″ Circle Punch and attached to a Pearlized Doily and attached to my tag. The sentiment was stamped in Lovely Lipstick and punched with the Classic Label punch.
Both these packages are quick and easy to make and that’s exactly what you need for Christmas right?
Let’s go hopping …
I do hope you enjoyed all the Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
See you latte ..
Dont miss out on these fantastic offers during September ..
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 get 1 free – get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you purchase from the preselected list – Shop Now & get your free pack!
- Annual Catalogue – now available – Shop Online or order yours today
- Holiday Catalogue – now on Sale! – Shop Online or order yours today!
- Shop Online 24/7 – grab a cuppa and shop now – use the Hostess code QWFPTDJK to earn your bonus thank you gift!
- Join my Latte Girls Team – join for all the perks! Hobbyist, Happy Shoppers, Full Time or Part Time – everyone is welcome!
- Check out my YouTube videos
- Follow me on Facebook for all the news, ideas, tips and techniques
- Need to chat? Got a question or two? Email me