Good Morning … only 3 more sleeps till Christmas!!
I hope you have all your shopping done and your gifts wrapped and under your tree!
Today I have for you one of our cards for this month’s Birthday Card Club where we used the gorgeous Blooms and Wishes Stamp Set ..
This one is really easy to do ….
- Stamp the large flower in Island Indigo first in bottom left corner then stamp off the edge to the right twice and above left once.
- Stamp Star flower in Peekaboo Peach around your Indigo flowers.
- Fill ‘white space’ with leaves in Mint Macaron.
- Stamp For You in Island Indigo and another leaf in Mint Macaron in top right of card.
- Assemble your layers – base card = Island Indigo, 1st layer = Peekaboo Peach and top layer vanilla
- Embellish card with Basic Pearl Jewels.
See … quick .. easy … and pretty!
Thanks for stopping by ..
Dont forget to let people know that if they’ve not found the perfect gift for you they can arrange an e-gift certificate from me and you’ll be able to spend it during Sale-a-bration and earn free Sale-a-bration products! It only takes an email or text message to arrange!
Do you love to craft & love a good bargain? Maybe you love getting your supplies at a discount and maybe earn a little extra cash
for more craft supplies to help with the family budget? It might be time to consider getting your own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit – sign up during Sale-a-bration and receive any two stamp sets for free!