Good Afternoon! It’s a bright sunny Autumn Day here today. It actually a little more like Spring than Autumn! So thought I’d share a bright ‘springy’ card using the retiring Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set.
Bloom by Bloom
When I first saw this Stamp Set it didnt really grab me but being part of an early Pre-Order I opted to get it. I am so glad I did! It’s a wonderful stamp set with bold and dainty blooms. There’s a couple of images for adding a few different effects as well.
There’s a whole suite of products you can get to compliment this lovely stamp set …
All of the above products will be retiring on 3rd June so if there is anything here you’d like it’s best to get your order in as soon as possible and before 3rd June! Simply click on the item above to start shopping online or contact me with your order.
This was fun to make and the girls enjoyed making it at the Stamp A Stack last weekend.
Card Tips …
- Cut out your Circle and Scalloped Circle pieces and trace around the white circle on your white layer. This will be your guide as to where to stamp your Blooms.
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round two opposite corners for the unique shaped layers.
- Add rhinestones to the centres of your smaller flowers for a little sparkle.
- Test your inked stamps on a scrap piece of paper first. This way you’ll know how intense the colour is and you can stamp it off for a softer look if desired.
I do hope you liked today’s card. It fits with the feel of Spring today dont you think?
Thanks for stopping by today – I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
See you latte ..
Dont miss out on these fantastic offers during September ..
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 get 1 free – get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you purchase from the preselected list – Shop Now & get your free pack!
- Annual Catalogue – now available – Shop Online or order yours today
- Holiday Catalogue – now on Sale! – Shop Online or order yours today!
- Shop Online 24/7 – grab a cuppa and shop now – use the Hostess code QWFPTDJK to earn your bonus thank you gift!
- Join my Latte Girls Team – join for all the perks! Hobbyist, Happy Shoppers, Full Time or Part Time – everyone is welcome!
- Check out my YouTube videos
- Follow me on Facebook for all the news, ideas, tips and techniques
- Need to chat? Got a question or two? Email me