Good Afternoon! Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! Today we are sharing some Christmas Gift Bag ideas and I’ve used the Night Before Christmas Card Pack for my Gift Bag today.
Bloom and Grow
Bloom and Grow is such a gorgeous Stamp Set! It’s another of those ‘love at first sight’ sets. I love that there are coordinating dies to cut the images out plus a couple of scalloped strips for you to create pretty borders and edges with.
The Bloom and Grow Stamp Set is actually the set for this month’s Latte Card Stack Club
At my Card Stack Club we made some lovely cards and this was one of them using the Acrylic Block technique …
Clean and crisp using White and Black cardstock.
To get the Balmy Blue blocks I took my B Acrylic Block and coloured the surface with a Balmy Blue Stampin’ Write Marker. I then ‘stamped’ the block onto my card three times. Start with stamping the centre block first so you know where to place the two outside blocks. Once your blocks are stamped stamp the sweet images over the top in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink or a darker complimentary Ink.
This card is so quick and easy I decided to create some more in different colours during my Stampin’ Time Out Facebook Live Video today …
This one I did using the Grapefruit Grove Stampin’ Write Marker. Just colour the block and stamp it onto your card!
This one is done using the Soft Sea Foam marker. You will want to use a Stampin Pierce mat so you get a good covering of the ink on your card from your block.
You can watch the Stampin’ Time Out Video here …
I hope you enjoy watching the video and it inspires you to create some of your own cards.
Let’s go hopping …
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz
- Narelle Fasulo – Simply Stamping with Narelle
- Leonie Schroder – Stamp A Latte – you are here
I do hope you enjoyed all the Gift Giving Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
Thanks for stopping by today – I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
See you latte ..
Dont miss out on these fantastic offers during September ..
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 get 1 free – get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you purchase from the preselected list – Shop Now & get your free pack!
- Annual Catalogue – now available – Shop Online or order yours today
- Holiday Catalogue – now on Sale! – Shop Online or order yours today!
- Shop Online 24/7 – grab a cuppa and shop now – use the Hostess code QWFPTDJK to earn your bonus thank you gift!
- Join my Latte Girls Team – join for all the perks! Hobbyist, Happy Shoppers, Full Time or Part Time – everyone is welcome!
- Check out my YouTube videos
- Follow me on Facebook for all the news, ideas, tips and techniques
- Need to chat? Got a question or two? Email me