Last Wednesday I shared this card using Christmas Tidings Designer Series Paper. Today I have my Birthday Tidings Card for you …
This card uses the same layout and same Christmas Tidings Designer Series Paper pack. The designs in this paper pack are also great for all sorts of masculine cards and projects.
There’s some great stripes, dots, foliage and herringbone designs. You’ll need this for more than just Christmas! It’s on sale this month so why not grab two packs? click here to grab the Tidings of Christmas while it’s still on sale!
While the Tidings of Christmas Card I made was all down flat this one I added a little dimension to the top layers for a little extra depth.
I have dimensionals behind the crumb cake foliage layer and the sentiment. I’ve included some Vanilla Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials pack and finished it with a birthday sentiment from the Best Year Stamp set. I did add some of the Evergreen Gems even though it’s for a guy … they need a little bling sometimes too!
Now the front panel is shorter than a length of the 6×6 paper so the strip I cut off was used inside the card …
It works nicely and gives the card a little extra pizzazz. The sentiment inside also comes from the Best Year Stamp Set.
In case you missed it … here is my Facebook Live Video where I created this card.
Be sure to watch for my tips on how to flag your sentiments without using a punch!
Dont forget ….
- Designer Series Paper Sale is on until 2nd August – save 15% on select paper packs – shop now
- Sign up for my monthly Box of Creativity mailed to your door here
- Sign up for my monthly Latte Stamp Club by Mail here
- Shop with me during July & get the Pretty Flowers Embossing folder free when you spend $100 or more!
- Click here to register for the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Catalogue to be mailed to you!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you liked todays quick and easy Birthday TIdings card.
See you latte ….