Good Afternoon! I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather and the rain. It appears my nose is having a party in celebration of the rain as I cant stop sneezing. Today I’m sharing my Birthday Poppies card with you
Today’s card is super quick and easy with not too much stamping. It’s done using our sweet little Notecards and a few elements from the Peaceful Poppies Suite.
I love all the products in the Peaceful Poppies Suite. The papers, stamps, dies, sequins, ribbon and the gorgeous Painted Poppies Elements.
I used the label die to cut a couple of different pieces (whisper white and subtles dsp stack) to layer on my card. I also cut the swirly circle die in sahara sand and layered a stitched circle on top with the sentiment.
I added one of the lovely Painted Poppies elements on top. The Red Poppies look so lovely with the Pool Party background. My card is finished off with a Linen Thread bow and a sequin and a couple of rhinestones.
Here’s a list of what I used …
- Painted Labels Dies 
- Peaceful Poppies Elements 
- Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Poppy Moments Dies 
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Pool Party A4 Card Stock 
- Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock 
- Subtles 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Iridescent Sequin Assortment 
- Linen Thread 
- Big Shot 
To order any or all of the required products to make this card click the button below.
This card could easily be adapted for the sentiment/occasion or the complimentary colours used. You could even make a whole set in different colours and/or sentiments to have on hand to use or to give as a gift.
- when you shop online and use the Host Code you’ll receive a bonus thank you gift from me! The February Host Code is E4P3XKDW
- dont forget you get a free Saleabration reward for every $90 in your order
Thanks for stopping by …