Good Afternoon! Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! Today we are sharing projects made with the Feels Like Frost Suite.
The Bird Ballad Suite is such a gorgeous selection of products. You can purchase them all together as a suite or individually.
For today’s project I’ve used the sweet Laser Cut Cards.
These cards are gorgeous and I love how they come in their own sweet tin! It’s the perfect way to gift a set of the cards or to just use as a gift box itself.
Here’s my first Laser Cut Card uses a sentiment and the sweet flowers from the Free as a Bird Stamp Set …
I love how this card came together. The sweet and simple flowers means they wont detract from the lovely sentiment. The flowers are coloured using the Stampin’ Blends. I love the colours, tones and shading you can get with the Blends.
For my second card I’ve used some of the gorgeous Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper ….
This card is perfect for those who dont like to colour. I’ve cut the centre doily piece out to create a peek through type effect. The doily can then also be used on another card or tag.
The birds are fussy cut from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper pack and I’ve used a second pattern to place as the background. I’ve stamped the leaves and flower buds with the Petal Pink Ink to give my card a little more depth.
A simple sentiment is all that is required for this card and it’s such a sweet sentiment too!
With just the Laser Cut Cards, a pack a the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and some sweet sentiments you’ll be able to make a lovely gift for a friend or to simply have a bundle of cards on hand. You’ll also be able to keep them all neat and tidy in the gorgeous Tin!
As today is my 13th Stampaversary with Stampin Up I’m offering this ‘tweet’ deal …Purchase these & pay $89 plus shipping …
Simply contact me before Tuesday 27th August to take advantage of these sweet deal – you’ll be singing your own Bird Ballad!
Check out these other Stampaversary deals ….
Shop with me before 31st August and go in the draw to win ….
- Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free Stamp set (to value of $30)
- one of each of the cards I’ll make during August! That’s over 30 cards!!
Let’s go hopping …
I do hope you enjoyed all the Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
See you latte ..
Dont miss out on these fantastic offers during September ..
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 get 1 free – get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you purchase from the preselected list – Shop Now & get your free pack!
- Annual Catalogue – now available – Shop Online or order yours today
- Holiday Catalogue – now on Sale! – Shop Online or order yours today!
- Shop Online 24/7 – grab a cuppa and shop now – use the Hostess code QWFPTDJK to earn your bonus thank you gift!
- Join my Latte Girls Team – join for all the perks! Hobbyist, Happy Shoppers, Full Time or Part Time – everyone is welcome!
- Check out my YouTube videos
- Follow me on Facebook for all the news, ideas, tips and techniques
- Need to chat? Got a question or two? Email me