Happy Sunday to You!
Today I’m off to the Gold Coast for a little break with some friends then we have the Stampin’ Up! Convention starting Thursday going through to Saturday. I cant wait to have a little time out myself and to catch up with some very dear Demonstrator friends.
Today’s card is one I should have shared during Sale-a-bration – whoopsie! It uses the Big Day Sale-a-bration Set and (retired) Blendabilities.
It also uses the gorgeous Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Ornate Tag Topper Punch and the new Bow Builder Punch. I love these items from the Occasions Catalogue and I’m crossing everything and praying they make it into the new Annual Catalogue.
Speaking of the new Annual Catalogue if you’d like to secure your copy early be sure to contact me by 3rd May so I can get you on the first Mailing of the Catalogue for just $7.95 including postage! How cool to get yours early and start working on your wish lists before it goes live online! Alternatively, you could book a party with me in May and get it for free!
- Order $1-$99 = 10% reward
- Order $100 – $150 = 12% reward
- Order $150 and more for 15% reward
When can you claim your rewards?
- Orders prior to 30th April you can spend your rewards in May if you wish or you can save them for when the new Catalogue starts in June!
- Orders from 1st – 3rd May will earn you dollars to spend in June on the new Annual Catalogue.
But wait .. there’s more …
- Place an order of $60 or more by 3rd May and you’ll receive the new Annual Catalogue for free as part of the first mail out! That’s a bonus value of $7.95!
Now while I’m away you will have to send a sms to my mobile or email me and I’ll get back to you as early as I can. You could also leave me a message via my Facebook Business Page.
Thanks for stopping by today and catch ya latte …
Product List for this project ..