Are You ….
- new to Stamping?
- a Beginner Stamper
- recently reignited your passion for stamping, card making or scrapbooking
- looking for a new hobby
- A Stamper who wants to learn the basics
- A stamper who has learnt the basics and wants more
- A crafter who wants to purchase their supplies at a discount
- someone looking to meet new people
- tired of your current job and would love a job that pays you for what you are passionate about
- a new mum or a mum that wants to be home for the kids?
- in love with Stampin’ Up! products
- someone who loves to get more for their money
- someone who loves free stuff
- someone who wants to see (and order) new products before they are available online?
If you said “yes” to any of these then have you thought about purchasing the Stampin’ Up Kit??
During Sale-a-bration you will get a bonus $20 extra in your kit so you’ll get $255 worth or products for just $169! That’s like getting a third for free!
So what do you get in the Stampin’ Starter Kit?? well that’s up to you! You can order whatever you would like out of the Annual and/or Occasions Catalogues to the value of $255 and you just pay $169!! Yes … You order what You want! As an example you could get The Big Shot, Stampin Trimmer, Rotary Arm for the Trimmer and the Envelope Punch Board all in your kit for just $169! How sweet is that?
But wait … There’s more!!
You will get a whole lot more when you order your kit with me!!
- You’ll receive three free Stampin’ Classes from me
- You’ll enjoy an instant 20% discount on all your purchases – or earn 20% commission on all the orders you submit whether they be for you or friends
- If you place your first order within 45 days from joining you’ll get a bonus 10% commission if the order is $300 or more – yep that’s 30% which you can either keep the commission or order more for the same amount!
- access to my Team Gatherings and Forum
- be part of the largest Team in Australia
- plus a bonus free gift from me!
- the option to work your Stampin’ Up! as a hobby or a business and the option to swap between the two
- achieve goals and earn free stamps
With the Stampin’ Up! Business opportunity you have the option to work it as a hobby or you can work it as a Business and if you can even earn the Grand Vacation just like I did last year to Utah and next year’s trip is to Hawaii! Seriously who wouldn’t want a free holiday there for a week??
I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and all it has brought into my life. Yes I get so busy at times I want to stop the world and get off – just for a break but you can make this your own and work it as much or as little as you wish. The rewards are there if you want to achieve certain goals but there is no pressure to do so if you dont want to. Also, if you find its not for you (havent met anyone like that yet) then you still keep all you have got in your kit and there are no penalties if you decide not to take it any further – there’s also no need to have 4 or 6 parties booked before you join – you dont even have to do parties if you dont want to! The people you will meet and the friends you make along the way are yours to keep and they do last a lifetime! I have made many many friends – both demonstrators and customers and all over the world – and there are many different reasons why people join Stampin’ Up!
It could be you just want the discount on your purchases, or you may have something you want to purchase that the commissions would help to achieve that goal sooner. There are some who hold crops or workshops in their own home and invite their friends and that’s all they do – they just order for themselves and their friends – its a great way to take a time out and just chill with friends and crafting is such good therapy and so much cheaper than seeing a Dr – besides you dont have to wait 6-8 weeks to have this type of therapy!
It could also be that you are not happy in your current position/job and are looking for something else. Being a Demonstrator may not be what you have in mind but it could fill the gap till you find that perfect job – it could also happen that like me, you do find that being a Demonstrator actually is that perfect job!
It could be you have been thinking about this for a while and now is the right time for you … if that is the case please feel free to click the join now button below and I will contact you to arrange a time to get together and discuss how we can make Stampin’ Up! work in with what you want!
If you’d like to know more or have any questions please feel free to contact me. Now is the perfect time to join as anything you buy between now and end of March will go towards you earning extra free stamps and who doesnt love free stuff??
Thanks for stopping by …