A little Thanks goes a long way!
One of the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the cool resources you get from Stampin’ Up!
We get a quarterly magazine with Demonstrator stories, tips, ideas, samples, tutorials and all sorts of things to help you in crafting and your business. We also have some neat tools online and one of those tools is a set of projects you can download and use in your classes and parties.
This week I took one of the workshop sample cards and created this cool card …
5 Quick Steps
- Score and Fold Base Card. Stamp “A Little Thanks” diagonally across card front in Blushing Bride spacing lines approx 2cm apart.
- Adhere Doily to front of card
- Cut Strip from patterned paper 5cm x 11cm and cut banner on one end with Triplle Banner Punch. Adhere on top of Doily.
- Affix Sequin trim to banner with a glue dot.
- Stamp “thanks Kindly” onto Whisper White in Sweet Sugar Plum and cut out with Lots of Labels Framelits and Big Shot. Adhere to card with dimensionals and decorate with loose sequins.
I mixed the old and returning One Big Meaning with the new Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. We also used the Triple Banner Punch and Lots of Tags Framelits.
I love how this card could be used for any occasion – actually, I liked it so much I made a bundle for a customer and friend who recently lost her son to Cancer for her to give to the people who helped her so much during this terrible time.
I do hope you like today’s card and if you’d like to make this one for free with your friends be sure to contact me as soon as posslbe to save your date! You can also click here to register for a party and I’ll contact you to finalise the details!
Thanks for stopping by today and see you latte ..