Good Afternoon .. things are all systems go in preparations for my Biggest Morning Tea here on Sunday. So thought I’d take a break and share with you a sweet card from last weekend’s Catalogue Launch using A Little Lace
A Little Lace
A Little Lace is a sweet little stamp set coming in the new Annual Catalogue. It has 10 sweet stamps in this set and some are a little fun!
I think some of our designers must have a great sense of humour when you have sentiments like ‘You’ll always be my friend …’ to which you can add ‘you know too much’ too! For today’s card I went with the lovely ‘you mean everything to me’
My card is created using one of our Notecards and Envelopes.
You can make it …
You will need ….
- Note Card & Envelope
- A Little Lace Stamp Set
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White cardstock (7cm x 9cm / 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Stampin’ Blends Markers (Mango Melody duo, Daffodil Delight duo, Flirty Flamingo duo, Pumpkin Pie duo)
- Cut a 2cm (3/4″) strip off the front of the notecard.
- Cut a 2.5cm strip (1″) strip from the Navy Striped patterned paper from the Come Sail Away Designer series Paper pack and adhere to inside of note card.
- Stamp your Flower image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto front of Note Card with the smaller daisy/flower over the edge. Stamp this same image onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and also onto the envelope.
- Colour the image on the Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut out the main flowers with Paper Snips and adhere to card front lining it up with the stamped image. The medium flower should over hang the edge.
- Stamp Sentiment on top left
- Adhere Faceted Gems over flower centres.
How’s that for a fun and easy card? I know you will love this set as much as I do and be sure to contact me to place your order come Tuesday 4th June!
Just so you know ….
Some of our staple crafting products will have a slight increase in prices with the start of the new Catalogue. However, you can stock up now and beat the price rise! Items like ink pads, cardstock, Stampin’ Mist, Note Cards & envelopes.
See you latte ..