Happy Sunday to you!Â I do hope you are relaxing and having a wonderful day – Sunday is the day of rest after all!
I wanted to share with you the card I made the other week for Janine’s Workshop – she asked for saleabration & razzleberry and this is the make n take I came up with ….
All the ladies loved this card and I just loved creating it – and its such an easy card to make – the hardest bit is gathering the ribbon but once you get the knack of doing that its super easy 🙂
I’ve been talking a little about the joys of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator of late and one of those joys is “being part a large stamping community” and this is so so true – you might think it sounds like guff but really it is very true.Â Once you join Stampin’ Up! you realise its more than a company or party plan business – its more like family – but the family you want to have!
One of my lovely Stampin’ Up! sisters awarded me with the Liebster Blog award last week so thought it was time I popped it on my blog. I met Zarna at last year’s convention for the first time although I think we ‘knew’ each other before then just not ‘in person’. Since then we’ve become good friends via Twitter & Facebook (gotta love Social media!) and will be spending more time with her at Convention this year in May which I’m really looking forward to!
- Melissa Garland – Mel is another Stampin’ Up! sister who has become a dear and close friend
- Lisa Ryder – Lisa is a ‘real’ Stampin’ Up! sister as we have the same upline and become a very dear friend
- Tanya Kittos – another Stampin’ Up! sister I met online who has also become a great friend
- Angela Sargeant – Now I’ve know Angela for years (way before Stampin’ Up!) and she is actually my Stampin’ Up! Granny (do you feel old now Ange??) and I love sharing this journey with her. She is definitely a keeper – cos she knows too much about me!
- Gretchen Barron – I love Gretchen’s Blog as she does the most wonderful cards and projects. I met Gretchen through the Utah Divas International group and yes she is a Stampin’ Up! sister too!
All these ladies (and more) bless me each day and I’m blessed to have them as friends!
A big thank you to Zarna for giving me this award – cant wait till May hun!!
If you’d like more information on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and joining this wonderful family then please dont hesitate to contact me.