Good Afternoon! Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop with the Latte Girls! Today we are sharing some Christmas Gift Bag ideas and I’ve used the Night Before Christmas Card Pack for my Gift Bag today.
I’m not sure if you’ve noticed the tools that will be retiring on 3rd June when the current catalogues finish.
Last Chance Tools
There’s been lots of talk about the Big Shot and Stampin Trimmer retiring but have you noticed some of the other tools retiring?
- Gift Bag Punchboard
- Envelope Punchboard
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Die Brush & Mat
- various punches (circles, builder, banners and more)
With so much going it was hard to decide which tool to highlight today. I’ve opted to highlight the Envelope Punchboard as its such a versativle tool. It can do so much more than just envelopes with it!
For today’s project I’ve created this sweet card using the Envelope Punch board, Stampin’ Trimmer and the lovely Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Papers.
Here’s my card for today …
This Spool Card is fun and easy to make and it’s perfect for any stitchers or quilters you know. I love how it looks just like a cotton spool!
Cotton Spool Card Steps …
- Cut a standard Card Base.
- Using your Envelope Punchboard line up to the 1 3/8″ mark and punch, You may have to stand to do this as you need to cut through two layers of cardstock. Do this on both sides, top and bottom.
- Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut on each side between the punches.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 8.5cm x 8.5cm and adhere in centre section. For my American friends measure the width of your card centre and cut a square of DSP that size – approximately 3 7/8″.
- Decorate and embellish to your liking!
All my flowers on the card were fussy cut from the Designer Series Paper pack. It makes for a quick and easy card and I didnt have to think about what colour inks to use!
I do hope you like my ‘Spool Card’ using some of our Last Chance Tools. I would love to see yours when you make one!
The Envelope Punch Board is one of those tools that always comes in handy! Whether it to be to make your own envelopes, pocket cards, envelope cards, boxes, pouches or even a Spool Card for your favourite stitcher!
Let’s go hopping …
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz
- Narelle Fasulo – Simply Stamping with Narelle
- Leonie Schroder – Stamp A Latte – you are here
I do hope you enjoyed all the Gift Giving Inspiration in today’s Blog Hop. Remember to leave a comment so the girls know you stopped by.
Thanks for stopping by today – I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
See you latte ..
Dont miss out on these fantastic offers during September ..
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 get 1 free – get a free pack of Designer Series Paper when you purchase from the preselected list – Shop Now & get your free pack!
- Annual Catalogue – now available – Shop Online or order yours today
- Holiday Catalogue – now on Sale! – Shop Online or order yours today!
- Shop Online 24/7 – grab a cuppa and shop now – use the Hostess code QWFPTDJK to earn your bonus thank you gift!
- Join my Latte Girls Team – join for all the perks! Hobbyist, Happy Shoppers, Full Time or Part Time – everyone is welcome!
- Check out my YouTube videos
- Follow me on Facebook for all the news, ideas, tips and techniques
- Need to chat? Got a question or two? Email me